center

Doll Quilt

I like to name my quilts and bags. One reason is to keep them all labeled, and the other reason is because they become my "baby" after spending so much time, energy, and love on a sewing project. Since this is a doll quilt, I found it only appropriate to have my daughter name it after on of her dolls. Today I asked her what her dolls name was. She said, "doll". Um, okay. I then asked her to name the doll quilt anything she wanted to name it. She said, "Quilt, just quilt.". Okay. So, here you have it, introducing the "Doll Quilt".

I am in the process of making a twin size quilt like the doll quilt below.  Hopefully it will be finished in a day or two!  Check back for pictures!  As always, anything you see here can be made into a custom order with your own color and fabric choices.  Email me to start the process of making your own special something!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket 
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment