center

New quilts added to new website!

Hello!  It's been a while since my last real update.  I have 3 new quilts and some new bibs and stuff to share with you!  First I would like to share the "Heart and Hands" Quilt.  This quilt was made for my daughters pre-k class for a fundraiser auction for the school.  It was such a fun quilt to work on.  For more details, the kind of fabric paint I used, and LOTS more PICTURES, click here.



 My next update is the LUKE Quilts.  There are two quilts!  I made a big quilt for a precious baby boy, and my daughter designed the tiny quilt.  While I was laying our the back of the big quilt, my 5-year-old daughter played with some scraps and came up with her own design!  I was so amazed and proud of her that I stopped what I was doing and stitched up her tiny quilt top.  She then picked out a backing flannel and I quilted it.  After it was finished, she gave it to the baby with a huge smile.  Lots of love went into these two quilts!  For more pictures and info click here.




I also made a very cute OSU shoulder bag and matching zipper pouches.  
For more info and pictures click here.  


This is a new baby gift set I made.  
For more pictures and info click here.  



Blessings, Erin





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello- Love the quilts. Thru you- I have been inspired to make a family quilt at our next family reunion. I already hv a quilt with the squares. What is the best way to transfer the handprints to the quilt. Do I put the print on a 10x10 white cotton square and then transfer it? What kind of paint do you use? Thanks

Post a Comment