center

Baby Boy Zoo Quilt

Photobucket
THIS is one of my favorites!!!
SO modern and cute!

Photobucket
This is a wonderful boy quilt. Great thickness to put on the floor as a play blanket to have a baby play on. The front is hand cut and pieced by me in non-traditional blocks with white borders and binding. The main colors are blue, brown, and sage/pistachio green. I love love love the fabrics. The fabrics are from Michael Miller and Robert Kaufman. The feature fabric is an animal print called "zoology" by Michael Miller. The back of the quilt is soft blue flannel. I personally free motion quilted this with 3 different patterns. I used hi-loft batting. This quilt measures 48"x48" square.
Photobucket
***I can make matching bibs and burp cloths if the buyer wants to make this a baby gift set***
Just email me if you would like something added.
**I love making custom quilts and blankets! If you have other fabrics or a different design in mind, I can make it for you too.** :)
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment